AA Auckland Carriers specialise in furniture removals and can offer a variety of truck sizes
AA Carriers offer services within Auckland and Nationwide and can accommodate anything from a single items to a full truck load, whether it be house hold contents or commercial joinery.
All trucks are fitted with a ramp and are fully carpet lined. Our trucks are equipped with everything necessary for an efficient, flawless move including furniture blankets, ties, hand trucks, piano trolleys and careful experienced operators.
The cost for your removal depends on the volume to be moved, the distance to be travelled and the labour required, call us to discuss your requirements.
Contact us for a free quote
A Few Ideas For A Smooth Move
- Ensure important documents and medicines are accessible.
- Make a ‘take me list’ of items needed while moving and put aside any items you do not want to be moved.
- Don’t polish furniture (This makes it slippery to handle)
- Label all cartons to avoid confusion when unloading.
- Mark ‘FRAGILE’ clearly on all cartons containing breakable items.
- Do not put packing tape directly onto furniture as it may mark and cause damage.
- It is okay to leave clothing in drawers (But please do not overload)
- Reduce contents of fridge and freezer to avoid wastage.
- Keep cleaning products handy for final clean up and dispose of any rubbish.
- Consider if any appliances require a professional to disconnect/reconnect and arrange prior to moving.
- Check house before leaving to make sure nothing is left behind, taps and mains are off and everything is secure.
- Empty lawn mower, chainsaw, gas bottles etc.